We will conduct ourselves in the highest ethical manner in all
relationships with fellow Highlanders and be honest and truthful in our
dealings with each other, and with those outside our unit. All members
will abide by an uncompromising code of integrity, taking responsibility
for our actions, keeping our word, and be accountable for our
professional and personal behavior. There is no greater disgrace than to
lose one's honor.
1. Honor your word to the best of your ability.
2. Respect all Highlanders. (Even if you do not agree with them, there
are proper ways to state your mind without being rude or obscene.)
3. Always be courteous to all players that have not wronged you, and remain professional with those who may have.
4. Remember to be aware of the feelings of other Higlanders and players you encounter.
5. We do not exploit, cheat or use bugs to our advantage.
6. In combat drops, we do not taunt or insult the opposing team. We are above that.
Displaying courage gives us the firmness of mind and will in the face of
extreme danger or difficulty. Courage gives us the temperament to
maintain our own, or the groups morale when opposed or threatened.
1. We do not AFK or disconnect out of combat drops. Period. (If you do not want to face certain top units do not drop)
2. We do not abandon important combat drops (contracts) for self serving
reasons. If there is a shred of doubt that you might not be able to
complete such a drop, DO NOT APPLY FOR IT.
3. We do not lose our resolve on difficult combat drops. Though our
'mechs may fall, every destruction should be a learning experience, and
your team is counting on you to have the courage to push forward.
Loyalty to yourself, the unit and its allies should be upheld with the
highest regard. There is no greater honor than being faithful and true
in allegiance to your unit, fellow players, and allies.
If you are found to have an application with another unit, we will
consider that a display of your desire to leave the Windbourne
Highlanders, and we will be more than happy to remove you from the unit.
This is not open to discussion or debate.
If for any reason you leave the unit, depending on your reason for
leaving, you may be eligible for another invite. There must be at least
three officers or 5 members that will support your return to the
Once re-invited, the player will be placed at the rank of private and
tagged as a new recruit which means a two week probationary period will
be in place before he or she can again take on higher responsibilities.
If you are dismissed from the Windbourne Highlanders for misconduct,
rudeness, selfishness, or general disrespect of the unit or its allies,
all members will be told why you were dismissed. We are pretty easy
going but if you insult someone, for no reason or put another Highlander
down you get one warning. Continue your misconduct and you will be
dealt with severely.
The severity of breaches of this code and the circumstances of your
offense will be judged by the Command Staff of the Windbourne
If you are found to be in minor violation of this code, you will have earned yourself a one day vacation from the unit.
If you are found to be in major violation of this code, you will have
earned yourself a week to a month's vacation from the unit.
If you are found to be in gross violation of this code, you no longer have a place in this unit.